[horde] Kronolith URL of remote subscription

Gerard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Tue Jan 29 15:27:06 UTC 2008

Gerard Breiner a écrit :
> Jan Schneider a écrit :
>
>> Zitat von Gerard Breiner <gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr>:
>>

>>> Yes, HTTP_WebDAV_Server-beta is installed on my server. It's
>>> location is /usr/share/pear/.
>>> If I understood, Kronolith provide webdav support by displaying an
>>> URL in the calendar management page.
>>> Is it the URL of remote subscription ?
>>> Does this URL look like to :
>>> https://mywebmail/kronolith//rpc.php/kronolith/myagenda.ics
>>>

>> Update Kronolith.
>>

>>> Considering Sunbird : Subscribe to a remote calendar----> On the Network
>>> Format : iCalendar (ICS)
>>> Location :
>>> https://mywebmail/kronolith//rpc.php/kronolith/myagenda.ics (Is it
>>> correct ?)
>>>

>> No, as somebody told you in this thread already.
>>
>> Jan.
>>

> I've updated kronolith as you asked me. The problem is still here. So
> I've updated horde too. Nevertheless  this bad URL is present yet.
> Finally, the good URL of remote subscription has to be like
> https://mywebmail/rpc.php/kronolith/myagenda.ics
> When I put it in the field Publish URL of Sunbird, it works.
> Does anybody who has encountered this bug (bad URL) ?
>
> Thanks by advance
>
> Gerard

I eventually found out the patch that corrects this URL error . It
concerns Kronolight and Nag
It seems that this problem  has no been yet corrected in the last cvs
version of kronolight.
Patches for Kronolith and Nag are at :
http://lists.horde.org/archives/dev/Week-of-Mon-20071126/022399.html

I hope that this information will help other people in a similar case.

Gerard