[horde] default-settings for horde-groupware-webmail?

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sun Feb 3 14:34:57 UTC 2008

Quoting peter pilsl <pilsl at goldfisch.at>:

> When new users logon first time to horde-groupware, they get a bunch of
> default-preferences assigned.
>
> Some of them are even dangerous to my users or of great annoyance.
>
> examples:
> delete attachments after one-month in login-tasks
> or
> choose the adressbook to use when saving adresses : none
>
> Where can I change this default-settings to the settings that I need for
> my environment?

All application prefs are defined in the [app]/config/prefs.php file.
You can edit this file to define what you want your defaults to be,
you can even lock each pref if you do not wish them to be changed.
Read the config/prefs.php file(s) for more information.

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)