[horde] whups does not send mail to queue-responsible-users

peter pilsl pilsl at goldfisch.at
Mon Feb 4 21:02:35 UTC 2008

first thnx to michael for his answers to my previous questions. Perfect
answers and i was able to solve my problems.

Now I've got a new problem with whups and I didnt find a whups-specific
supportforum, so I dare to ask here again.

I use whups 1.0csv inside horde 3.2rc1.

I configured whups to contain queues and types and responsible users for
each queue. I also added a mailadress to $conf[mail][always_copy].

# select q.queue_name,u.user_uid from whups_queues q, whups_queues_users
u where u.queue_id=q.queue_id;
    queue_name   |     user_uid
----------------+-------------------
  goldfisch      | user1 at domain1.com
  goldfisch      | user1 at domain2.com

My understanding now is, that when someone creates a new ticket in this
queue, then each responsible user and the user defined in
$conf[mail][always_copy] gets a notification of this new ticket.

However: this is not the case here. None of the responsible users gets
an email, but only the always_copy-user. If there is no user in
always_copy, then no mail is sent.

I checked my mailsystem, but sendmail does not have any traces of the
missing mails, while the always_copy-mail is documented fine in my
sendmail- and milterlogs. And all other mail-sending (especially from
imp/dimp works perfect, so I doubt its a problem with my local mailsetup)

horde.logs shows three constraint-errors related to whups, but I doubt
if this is the source of my mail-problem:

Feb 04 21:53:32 HORDE [error] [whups] DB Error: null value violates
not-null constraint: INSERT INTO horde_tokens (token_address, token_id,
token_timestamp)]
Feb 04 21:53:35 HORDE [error] [whups] DB Error: null value violates
not-null constraint: INSERT INTO horde_tokens (token_address, token_id,
token_timestamp)]
Feb 04 21:53:41 HORDE [error] [whups] DB Error: null value violates
not-null constraint: INSERT INTO horde_tokens (token_address, token_id,
token_timestamp)]

I dont know where to start debugging?

any hints greatly appretiated,

thnx,