[horde] Switching from commercial product, trying to reproduce a few features.

corky peavy corky at peavys.net
Sun Feb 10 10:37:39 UTC 2008

sorry for previous incomplete post...

Hello,

I'm trying to switch from a commercial mail server and attempting to
avoid losing functionality.  I experimenting with a postfix/mysql
backend and horde on the web interface.  A few things that may ? be
framework related I'm trying to do.

1) Forwarding and copying.  My users are accustomed to being able to
give a string of addresses which can either get copies of all email or
just do forwarding.

2) Changing password.  Can you change your password in horde w/o help
from a sysadmin?

3) Ability of admin to add/remove accounts.  Does horde have an
interface to allow an admin user to do this?

Thanks for any insights.

Corky Peavy
www.pvco.net