[horde] Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.1-RC2 - old Turba 2.1 mysql Schemata instead of 2.2?

Marcus hordelist at quantentunnel.de
Tue Feb 12 11:11:54 UTC 2008

Hi,

i was comparing the MySQL structure between the RC1 and RC2. I just ran
scripts\sql\groupware.mysql.sql in an empty database to get a clean new
structure.
So far, only found some minor changes about default values and a couple
of smallint/longtext changes.

But when looking at turba_objects the new created table was missing a
lot of rows, still having the old row object_name. Taking a further look
in turba/scripts/sql/turba.mysql.sql includes the Turba 2.1 Schemata
instead of the new 2.2 Schemata.

For upgrading there is
turba/scripts/scripts/upgrades/2.1_to_2.2_sql_schema.php

For a new installation with no entries, running an upgrade script
shouldn't be required. Since the *.sql files are also provided for ppl.
with trouble running the php setup, the files in the sql folder should
reflect the newest schemata.

I guess someone just missed to update groupware.mysql.sql /
turba.mysql.sql for new installations or are there other reasons?

There is also a very small issue with the version number of Mimp.
test.php shows Mimp: H3 (1.1-RC1)  while all other application having
-RC2. I upgraded by applying the patch file. Since further version will
have a different version number anyways i just want to note this in case
of confusion in future discussions.

Marcus