[horde] Horde framework for a large Web based project and more ...

eculp eculp at encontacto.net
Mon Feb 25 17:10:19 UTC 2008

Just a thought:

Has an [ extension | module | component | plugin ] for Horde apps
under Joomla1.5 or possibly Drupal6.0 which is pretty new been
considered?  I like the Joomla CMS concept and think that doing
something similar with the horde framework would be great but the time
element might be a killer.  Maybe starting with integration through an
extension for Joomla would be a good start and a horde CMS could follow.

I have thought about this for some time and have used dimp in a Joomla
iframe without issue but a joomla extension module would be much nicer
and allow easier user integration.

The joomla extensions are listed at http://extensions.joomla.org/

ed