[horde] installing framework

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Fri Mar 7 16:30:33 UTC 2008

I'd like to install the CVS version of the framework into the lib/
directory of the copy of Horde that I've checked out from CVS, rather than
directly into the PEAR installation directory on my machine.

If I do..

     ./install-packages.php --install-dir
         /usr/local/projects/webmail/html-dev/horde/lib

I get errors like

Installing Browser:
Unknown channel "pear.horde.org"
Parsing of package.xml from file
"/usr/local/projects/webmail/html-dev/horde/framework/Browser/package.xml"
failed
Cannot initialize
'/usr/local/projects/webmail/html-dev/horde/framework/Browser/package.xml',
invalid or missing package file
Package
"/usr/local/projects/webmail/html-dev/horde/framework/Browser/package.xml"
is not valid
install failed

but if I allow it to install directly into my pear repository
(./install-pacages.php), I'm fine.

What am I doing wrong?

Liam