[horde] ingo.psql.sql

Johan Huldtgren johan+horde at obitus.org
Sat Mar 8 15:09:58 UTC 2008

> Why don't you grant proper privileges to the whole
> horde database?

Well using a brand new installation, and following the
instructions in horde/scripts/sql/README, I create my
database, the 'horde' user, associated horde tables,
and granted the permissions defined therein. After that
I've run the horde/<module>/scripts/sql/<module>.sql
as, if at all, described in that file. If all those
tables are to be created using the 'horde' user and
not the 'pgsql' user, then perhaps that should be
mentioned somewhere. There is also never any mention
in the module.sql files of needing to set any additional
permissions. Adding those permissions as I did in my
example ingo.pgsql.sql file solved the problems I was
having.

.jh