[horde] question on templates

Leonardo Rodrigues Magalhães leolistas at solutti.com.br
Sat Mar 8 20:54:37 UTC 2008

    Hello Guys,

    I'm trying to modify some horde/imp templates. There's a long time i
didnt do this. I have downloaded new versions and have noticed that
templates are not all .inc anymore. Now there are a few .inc and lots of
.html with some special tags that are processed.

    The question is .... it would be possible to make some php call from
one of these .html templates ? In  the case, i would like, in some
special places, to print user actual email address, which would be:

$from = $identity->getFromLine($identity_form, Util::getFormData('from'));

    I have tried to rename template.html to template.inc and edit the
correct places where it's called. I got php OK, but those html template
tags wouldnt executed anymore.

    Is it possible to have, somehow, both template tags and php tags
executed correctly from a template file ? How can I do this, if possible ?

    Thanks.

--

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues