[horde] question on templates

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sat Mar 8 21:43:29 UTC 2008

Quoting Leonardo Rodrigues Magalhães <leolistas at solutti.com.br>:

>     The question is .... it would be possible to make some php call from
> one of these .html templates ?

No.

>     Is it possible to have, somehow, both template tags and php tags
> executed correctly from a template file ? How can I do this, if possible ?

You would need to either set a new template variable or change what an
existing one is being set to with the value that you want displayed.
You can use some simple if/then/else logic in templates though by
using the specia <if:> tags. See framework/Template/tests for usage
examples.

Thanks,
mike

--