[horde] Refuse users without mailbox

Peter Meier peter.meier at immerda.ch
Mon Mar 10 08:48:48 UTC 2008

Hi

> I use IMAP for authentication (I use IMP, and IMP uses IMAP). The IMAP
> authentication says "OK" for FTP-users, because it's the same user-base.
>
> There is no need for FTP-users to log into Horde: I don't like that.

well but then just a question of design: If they can as well
authenticate to IMAP (and I assume then as well to the smtp-server) then
they can as well connect with an normal mail client and send mails with
that?! In case of sending and receiving emails, horde is nothing else
than a normal Mailclient. But I dunno your setup, maybe you have this
excluded on the mailserver as well.

greets pete