[horde] ingo.psql.sql

Johan Huldtgren johan+horde at obitus.org
Tue Mar 11 14:48:26 UTC 2008

> Patch?

Do you want a patch to the documentation? From reading
horde/scripts/sql/create.pgsql.sql I don't see you
ever doing an alter on the DB to allow 'horde' user
to create tables? To me it seems that the most "obvious"
patch would be to create a <module>.pgsql.sql for each
module where we add the permissions, this is already
done for some modules for other reasons and adding
the GRANT's to those or copying <module>.sql to
<module>.pglsq.sql seems like an easy fix? Please let me
know if I'm overthinking or just not thinking this
through correctly. I'd be more than happy to supply
<module>.pgsql.sql for all modules I currently use.

.jh