[horde] framework

Edward Francis Klimowicz edwardk at voicenet.com
Thu Mar 27 20:14:35 UTC 2008

> Except that install-packages doesn't do any directory creation, it
> just runs the PEAR installer. So this is a PEAR bug, at least in the
> version of PEAR you have.

But it's not pear's job to know magically where to put the files.  It's
defined in the package.xml file, isn't it?

To extrapolate further, I could tell pear to install a file as /usr/bin/gcc.
And that /should/ fail; it's the expected behaviour.  I don't really see this
as a bug in pear, when every other package gets installed in its correct place.