[horde] framework

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Mar 27 21:31:36 UTC 2008

Quoting Edward Francis Klimowicz <edwardk at voicenet.com>:

> So it's a bug in pear that every other package gets put in place properly,
> except this one.  Got it.  So I'll just ignore the fact that every other
> package.xml file uses "scripts" instead of "script", and just assume it was
> pear or my distro that typo'd their installers or configs, and that there's a
> very good reason not to be concerned with consistent package layout
> within the horde project.

Changing the directory name from script to scripts shouldn't matter;
the file has a role="script", which should tell PEAR to put it in a
different place. I'm honestly not sure why it'd be going into /usr/bin
on your system.

All packages listed here:
http://wiki.horde.org/RampageFramework

will use script instead of scripts, test instead of tests, etc.
Eventually all of our packages HEAD versions will match that structure
for Horde 4.0. At the moment, only PHP 5-only packages do.

-chuck

--
"I have concerns that we are not behaving like a mature, responsible,
collection of interdependent organisms." - Rick O.