[horde] framework

Edward Francis Klimowicz edwardk at voicenet.com
Thu Mar 27 21:17:00 UTC 2008

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> No, you tell pear you want to install the file in <bin_dir>/gcc. PEAR
> decides what bin_dir is, though it's configurable so you (or your
> distribution) may have simply set PEAR up wrong.

So it's a bug in pear that every other package gets put in place properly,
except this one.  Got it.  So I'll just ignore the fact that every other
package.xml file uses "scripts" instead of "script", and just assume it was
pear or my distro that typo'd their installers or configs, and that there's a
very good reason not to be concerned with consistent package layout within the
  horde project.

For goodness sake, it just looks like a typo in one packaging file, which is
completely understandable in HEAD code.  That's why it's in HEAD.  But if you
don't want bug reports, you've made that perfectly clear.