[horde] dimp and mimp not available in horde-webmail-login

peter pilsl pilsl at goldfisch.at
Tue Apr 8 14:31:11 UTC 2008

I just installed horde-webmail-groupware-edition and I added mimp and
dimp manally by downloading them.

I added dimp to config/registry.php cause it was not there yet and I
checked that mimp is in the same file.

I configured them in the horde-administrator-frontend.

I now expected that on my login-screen I get an additional drop-down
called "mode" where I can select between "traditional, dynamic and
mobile" access. Thats how it is on a system I installed a few month ago.

But there is none. How can I get back this mode-selection?

in conf.php I have:

$conf['auth']['params']['app'] = 'imp';

and in registry.php:

$this->applications['dimp'] = array(
     'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/../dimp',
     'webroot' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] . '/dimp',
     'name' => _("Dynamic Mail"),
     'status' => 'notoolbar',
);

$this->applications['mimp'] = array(
     'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/../mimp',
     'webroot' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] . '/mimp',
     'name' => _("Mobile Mail"),
     'status' => 'notoolbar'
);

thnx