[horde] Translation on default folders - How?

k bah kbah at linuxmail.org
Fri Apr 11 12:00:51 UTC 2008

 I forgot to say:
 I know I can tell users to use virtual folders, but I have 3 problems with that:

  - they need to create the folders themselves
  - if they login with some IMAP client on the server, it's going to create folders for the same thing with different names
  - only inbox and trash can be set by default thru imp/config/prefs.php

 thanks again

=
Gallipoli Anzac Tours Turkey From £79
A great range of ANZAC Day Tours Book by 31 January and save 5%.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=36553f254e43d347743fbbf8ed00c3b8