[horde] Is Ingo vacation possible in my context ?

Gerard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Fri Apr 11 13:40:00 UTC 2008

Hello,

I use Horde cvs framework_3 with Ingo . I want to use Ingo's vacation .
My mail server is on an other machine .   My context  of mail is built
with Ldap/Postfix/Imap. Users  cannot  logged themselves on the imap
server. The authentication is made via Ldap.
Nevertheless, according config/backend.php, it seems  that Ingo has need
to write some filter files  on the imap  server.  Did I understand  ?
Now the vacation link  doesn' t  appear  in horde.

Any help would  be  precious.

Thanks in advance.

Gerard

--