[horde] postlogin IMP hook?

k bah kbah at linuxmail.org
Wed Apr 16 12:30:33 UTC 2008

 Is there a postlogin login hook?
 I didn't find anything on the documentation, neither at config/hooks.php . The only place is the wiki, I tried it out, but didn't work. I use the latest stable versions of both IMP and Horde.

 imp/config/conf.php:

 $conf['hooks']['postlogin'] = true;

 config/hooks.php:

 if (!function_exists('_imp_hook_postlogin')) {
    function _imp_hook_postlogin($actionID, $isLogin)
    {
        syslog(LOG_WARNING, "DEBUG: inside imp postlogin hook");
        $user_last_login = @unserialize($GLOBALS['prefs']->getValue('last_login'));
        if(!empty($user_last_login)) {
                $tempo = $user_last_login['time'];
                syslog(LOG_WARNING,"DEBUG: last login $tempo");
        }

    }
}

 thanks