[horde] Horde Webmail authentification methods

Steve Devine sd at msu.edu
Thu Apr 17 14:54:31 UTC 2008

Petar Kazakov wrote:
> I change the 'hordeaut' to false.
> Still the same
> Still it's trying to do CRAM-MD5
>
> authdaemond: received auth request, service=imap, authtype=cram-md5
> authdaemond: authvchkpw: trying this module
> authdaemond: authvchkpw: REJECT - try next module
> authdaemond: authpam: trying this module
> authdaemond: authpam only handles authtype=login
>
> Peter

Please keep it on the list:
Try http://yourserver/imp/test.php
You should get e screen where you can log in and get some good feedback.

--
Steve Devine
Email & Storage

313 Computer Center
East Lansing, MI 48824-1042
1-517-432-7327

Baseball is ninety percent mental; the other half is physical.
- Yogi Berra