[horde] Using GIT for Horde?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Apr 21 20:53:18 UTC 2008

Quoting Thomas Koch <thomas at koch.ro>:

> I just finished to import the Horde CVS in GIT. Since the import took three
> days, I want to give you the possibility to play around with the GIT repo if
> you like.

Thanks - this is pretty interesting to me, but I'm also badly
uninformed about GIT. Is there a good quickstart that you can
recommend for playing around with a checkout from the import you did?

Thanks,
-chuck

--
"I have concerns that we are not behaving like a mature, responsible,
collection of interdependent organisms." - Rick O.