[horde] spammers targeting horde/imp as spamming tool

robert sand rsand at d.umn.edu
Wed Apr 30 15:39:41 UTC 2008

Yes this is daily here.  We get both brute force attacks on weak passwords and phishing events.  I've written a script
to find keywords in the identities field in horde_prefs to find most but others are found by denying sending of email
where the envelope and from headers are set to another domain.

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
1028 Kirby Drive
366 K Plz
Duluth, MN 55812-3095
218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.