[horde] spammers targeting horde/imp as spamming tool

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 18:43:28 UTC 2008

Hi,

Perhaps you could expand on the details a little and we can all
learn some strategies?  I don't understand what keywords you
would search for which could be indicative of spammer or a compromised account.

Also, where or how do you sent up this rule to control the abuse of envelope
and header values?

--Donald