[horde] spammers targeting horde/imp as spamming tool

liamr at umich.edu liamr at umich.edu
Wed Apr 30 18:52:09 UTC 2008

Here are some keywords that we've used...

grep -Ei
"(loan|collateral|investment|courier|application|commercial|interest ra
tes|salary|pin number|withdrawal|money order|atm
card|lottery|bank|check|cheque|
business proposal|funds|headquarters|thousand dollars|thousand
pounds|thousand e
uros|million dollars|million pounds|million
euros|payment|prize|winners|transact
ion|claims|winnings|sweepstakes)"

Liam