[horde] Compose window no longer showing attachment section

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Thu May 8 14:48:03 UTC 2008

We have been running webmail 1.0.1 for almost a year and
suddenly we've lost the attachment section of the compose
message screen.  Perhaps I've mistakenly killed some option
when I was reviewing all options a week ago.

in conf.php I've got:

$conf['mailbox']['show_attachments'] = true;
$conf['compose']['link_all_attachments'] = false;
$conf['compose']['link_attachments_notify'] = false;
$conf['compose']['link_attachments'] = true;
$conf['compose']['attach_size_limit'] = '0';
$conf['compose']['attach_count_limit'] = '0';

I switched to HTML compose view and there was no difference - the scroll
down didn't reveal the attachments area.  This first was reported by
an end user and I've reproduced it on firefox and seamonkey,
so it isn't a messed up browser issue.

Anyone suggest where I look to see if I've disabled attachments somehow?

--Donald