[horde] Metar Block

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri May 9 14:36:28 UTC 2008

Quoting cy at htlwrn.ac.at:

>    Hi
>
>    I am having troubles getting the horde metar block running.
>
>    I have set up the 2 metar tables in my horde db with
> BuildMetarDB.php and they do exist and are populated with data.
>
>    But the metar block always says "no location set" - in the block
> config there is no possibility to set one ...

Make sure that you have logged out/in and cleared any server/browser
caches.  There was a similar issue with someone yesterday, and once
the tables were properly installed, he needed to clear his session
caches and restart the web server before this behaved.

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)