[horde] address book multiple edit problem

Son Truong svt at st-andrews.ac.uk
Wed May 21 08:13:54 UTC 2008

Hello,

Has anyone seen this before, is it a known bug?

I am running Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.0.5, and in the Address
Book application, I get an error when making a multiple (well 2 items)
edit of entries. See here for the two entries, selected:
http://roo.st-and.ac.uk/weberr/weberr0.jpg and see here for the error
that arises after I click on edit, and move to the second by clicking on
Next, for the second edit: http://roo.st-and.ac.uk/weberr/weberr1.jpg

It updates the first but can not find the second. If it is a known bug,
is this fixed in 1.0.6?

Regards,

--
Son V Truong
The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland: No SC013532