[horde] Documentation of permission system?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu May 29 22:49:45 UTC 2008

Quoting Brandon Ramirez <brandon.s.ramirez at gmail.com>:

> I've been working on some small projects that use the Horde
> framework. I agree that the permissions API is poorly documented.
> Most importantly, there is little or no documentation from the
> developer side.  I've spent a lot of time tinkering with it to
> implement it and I'd be willing, in the near future, to write up
> some developer documentation on how to utilize it.
>
> It is rather complex, but from that complexity, it is very flexible.

That'd be great. On the dev side there's on other wiki page:
http://wiki.horde.org/Doc/Dev/PermsPackage

What we should have, though, is something like this:
http://dev.horde.org/routes/

If you have even raw notes, please add them to the wiki at least, and
if you're willing to work on it more, I'll help get stuff either into
HTML or docbook (http://cvs.horde.org/hordedoc/dev/en/).

-chuck