[horde] MIMP directly to inbox, not Welcome username screen

Robert Sink sinkr at cbl.umces.edu
Fri May 30 05:32:20 UTC 2008

Hello,

Apologies if this has been asked before, however several Google
searches and haven't found anything that directly applies to my
situation.

Here's a quick rundown of my setup:

Horde 3.2
IMP 4.2
MIMP 1.1

Everything works, however when using a mobile browser I get an extra
step that seems superfluous and that's the screen that says:

Welcome <user>
Mobile Mail (link)

Said link takes us to the inbox, which in my opinion would be nice if
MIMP took the user directly.

I've tried a few things by trying to manipulate the ?url= to not much
avail; It looks like logging in throws this extra step in.

I'm sure the developers have good reason for doing this, however, I
would like to know if anyone has been able to get mobile logins to go
directly to the mobile mail inbox, versus this intermediate step
without having to set the default app after login to MIMP, which would
break my regular webmail users.

Thanks much for any insight.

--
Robert Sink