[horde] Horde Webmail 1.1 - SQL/MDB2 problem

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Fri May 30 20:14:52 UTC 2008

I've done a parallel install of 1.1, leaving my working 1.0.6 install alone.

I followed the installation notes, installing everything that's marked
as required and almost everything that was recommended.  I've
configured it to use MySQL, like my 1.0.6 install (I'm using a
different database, horde11 instead of horde, so I can run in
parallel).  However, I'm getting the following error after trying to
login:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method MDB2_Error::execute() in
/www/webdocs/webmail/lib/Horde/Share/sql.php on line 554

I've installed MDB2 and the mysql driver (version 1.4.1), PHP 5.2.5,
Apache 2.2.8 and Horde Webmail 1.1.  It all works fine with 1.0.6.
I'm obviously missing something obvious, as I've not seen anybody else

Rob MacGregor
 doesn't become a monster. Friedrich Nietzsche