[horde] Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.1 installation problem

Dragos Leahu dragos_leahu at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 15:31:50 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm using Fedora 8, Apache 2.2.8, PHP 5.2, MySQL 5.0
and have been trying to install Horde for a while
without success. I have managed to solve some issues,
but there is one left: when I try to access the url,
http://myserver/horde, it redirects to
http://myserver/horde/imp/login.php and gives this
error:

A fatal error has occurred
MDB2 Error: not found

Now:
1. The SQL part is ok, although I couldn't get it done
from the setup script; I used the sql script. I logged
in and executed some operations on the horde db from
the shell without errors, using horde's credentials
and it also worked from phpmyadmin.

2. Apache and PHP configurations are ok, as the
/horde/test.php reveales.
I have installed php-pear-MDB2-Driver-mysql(i)
packages.

Any idea on the issue?

Regards
Dragos