[horde] Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.1 installation problem

Dragos Leahu dragos_leahu at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 08:32:31 UTC 2008

Hi,

It seems the problem was that I selected mysqli
instead of mysql. That's solved.

Now there is another issue: if I connect with
http://myserver/horde it's ok, but if I try
http://webmail.myserver.ext, which points to the
actual server and there is a virtual host with the
proper name, I see the login page but it doesn't
authenticate me anymore, it just keeps reloading the
login page.

Any idea on this issue?

Regards,
Dragos