[horde] Dimp Problem with "Options" Link

Gerard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Thu Jun 5 13:06:15 UTC 2008

Jan Schneider a écrit :
> Zitat von Gerard Breiner <gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr>:
>
>> Jan Schneider a écrit :

>>> Works fine here. And was is the "last version" anyway?
>>>
>>> Jan.
>>>
>> Dimp H3 1.0.1 cvs
>> Horde 3.2.1 cvs.
>
> I don't see this. Check for any javascript errors.
I set up $conf['js']['debug'] = true; in conf.php of dimp  but no errors
appears . Is there anything else to configure for raising java script
errors ?

>> Added to the problem of "Options" link that acts as logout, it seems
>> that the "Log Out" link french translation doesn't work. Could it be
>> that the two problems was linked ?
>
> What do you mean with "doesn't work"? Is it incorrectly translated? Or
> do you mean the "Log in" button?
It is not at all  translated . Log Out should be "Déconnexion". For
instance "Portal" is correctly translated as "Portail".

Regards.

Gérard

--
Université Paris-Sud 11