[horde] Fwd: Re: Dimp Problem with "Options" Link

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Jun 6 15:07:16 UTC 2008

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr -----
      Datum: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 16:48:59 +0200
        Von: "Gerard Breiner" <gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr>
    Betreff: Re: [horde] Dimp Problem with "Options" Link
         An: "Jan Schneider" <jan at horde.org>

Gerard Breiner a écrit :
> Jan Schneider a écrit :
>
>> Zitat von Gerard Breiner <gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr>:

>>> Dimp H3 1.0.1 cvs
>>> Horde 3.2.1 cvs.
>>>
>> I don't see this. Check for any javascript errors.
>>
> I set up $conf['js']['debug'] = true; in conf.php of dimp  but no
> errors appears . Is there anything else to configure for raising
> java script errors ?
>

>>> Added to the problem of "Options" link that acts as logout, it
>>> seems that the "Log Out" link french translation doesn't work.
>>> Could it be that the two problems was linked ?
>>>
>> What do you mean with "doesn't work"? Is it incorrectly translated?
>> Or do you mean the "Log in" button?
>>
> It is not at all  translated . Log Out should be "Déconnexion". For
> instance "Portal" is correctly translated as "Portail".
>
> Regards.
>
> Gérard
>
>> Jan.

When I choose Deutch or Spanish at the login the translation is
correct but not with Italian, French and others.
Moreover, the error log of apache give :

PHP Warning:  Attempt to assign property of non-object in
/usr/share/pear/Horde/MIME.php on line 654, referer:
https://webmail/dimp/?Horde=4ciqvl1kn55ho8b9pfchmamd56.
Could it be linked with the problem of "Options" link  ?

Any help would be appreciated :-[

Gérard

--
Université Paris-Sud 11