[horde] Where has <http://wiki.horde.org/AdminPerms> gone?

Otto Stolz Otto.Stolz at uni-konstanz.de
Thu Jun 12 08:42:25 UTC 2008

Hello,

less than a week ago, I have added a section to Wiki::AdminPerms.
Today I wanted to refer a poster from the Imp list to that entry,
but the whole page has disappeared.

The Wiki system says:
> AdminPerms does not exist, but maybe you were looking
> for one of the following pages?
> Page       Version  Author  Creation Date
> AdminPerms     5.1  Guest   06/06/08
But the "alternatives" offered, viz. “AdminPerms” and “5.1”,
refer back to the very same page (which is only a stub).

So, my contribution seems to be lost, together with my time invested
in writing it.

Questions:

- What was wrong with that page so it got deleted?

- Has its contents possibly been moved to other pages, and if so, where?

- Is there a link to the latest historic version, somewhere,
   so I could recover my contribution, and include it with some
   other Wiki page?  (As said above, the “5.1” link in the current
   AdminPerms stub does not referr to that latest version.)

- And if so, to wich Wiki page should a section discussing a pure
   Webmail installation (without Horde portal, menu, and sidebar) go?

Thanks for any enlightment,
   Otto Stolz