[horde] Not active sessions are not deleted

Arminas g.arminas at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 16:18:14 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,

I would like to post this to PHP mailing list, but my php
configuration seems to be ok, but all not active sessions are not
deleted. F.e. when I look for the sessions through web interface (as
admin), i can see there is just a couple of active sessions, but In my
tmp directory there are thousands of sessions, which i guess is
unseless.. Maybe anyone know how to solve this problem? Here is my
configurations:

php.ini:
mysql.connect_timeout = 60
session.cookie_lifetime = 0
session.auto_start = 0
session.use_cookies = 1
session.gc_maxlifetime = 1440
session.cache_limiter = nocache
session.cache_expire = 180

Maybe gc_maxliefetime is too big? Or just there is a priority for
horde configuration..

Thanks,
Arminas