[horde] Not active sessions are not deleted

Arminas g.arminas at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 23:03:55 UTC 2008

Ok I found what is wrong with it. I've not used temp-cleanup.cron . I
was tryin to do something with it, but it says syntax is incorrect.
and /etc/cron.daily folder doesnt exist. Only cron.d but I guess "d"
doesnt stand for "daily" :} Anyway, I've tried to set 1 * * * *
/path/to/cron/script , but it again says that syntax of script is
incorrect. So how should this script be used? Is it ok that it is
being kept under apache-user : root permissions? Should it be in
users/home/directory ?