[horde] Need to get session variable for user.

Steve Devine sd at msu.edu
Tue Jun 17 15:04:18 UTC 2008

We are developing a preferences page for our installation. I am have
some trouble getting the username or userid into our script.
We are currently authenticating via the imp module to an imap server.
I downloaded skeleton but it wants to use apache's
$_SERVER['PHP_AUTH_USER'] and that is not the right variable.
Can some one point me in the right direction?
Maybe where the critical lib is and what the variable is that I am
looking for?
Thanks.
/sd

--
Steve Devine
Email & Storage

313 Computer Center
East Lansing, MI 48824-1042
1-517-432-7327

Baseball is ninety percent mental; the other half is physical.
- Yogi Berra