[horde] Three problems with latest stable horde releases

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Jun 19 04:14:15 UTC 2008

Quoting "John H. Bennett III" <bennettj at thebennetthome.com>:
> Am I just now out totally of luck until I can upgrade to CentOS 5
> which does ship with the CLI version of PHP?

Is there a reason that you cannot either rebuild the RPM or compile
your own PHP?  That being said, I'm almost 99% positive that there are
RPMS available that bundle the cli from one of the 'Plus' or was it
'Extras' repositories...a google search should turn up something.

> 3). Trean no longer works under horde 3.2.  I downloaded the lastest
> CVS version to test with.  Is there a possibility that trean may
> work soon under horde 3.2?  If it should work now, what information
> can I provide to you to assist me?

Works fine here.  What errors/behaviors are you seeing? What errors in
the server log, horde log etc... are you seeing?

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)