[horde] Horde cyrsql driver

Aleksey Chudov aleksey at bb.lv
Thu Jun 26 11:08:03 UTC 2008

Please show me you SASL auxprop-sql configuration.

> I was looking at it recently. CyrSQL driver really needs a rewrite, but I'm still not sure how to handle all possible backend implementations properly.

If you need another beta tester let me know.

If you want to try web-cyradm 0.5.5 you probably need freenames patch to
create users like user1, user2, user3 in default domain and like
user1 at domain, user2 at domain, user3 at domain in virtual domains. You also
need transport patch for web-cyradm to deliver messages directly with
LMTP because Cyrus transport is now deprecated. Unfortunately Luc DeLouw
does not have enough time to maintain web-cyradm. If you need help with
correct configuration let me know.

--
Regards, Aleksey