[horde] Horde cyrsql driver

Aleksey Chudov aleksey at bb.lv
Thu Jun 26 12:46:18 UTC 2008

> pwcheck_method: auxprop
> auxprop_plugin: sql
> mech_list: PLAIN LOGIN
> password_format: crypt
> sql_user: mail
> sql_passwd: password
> sql_hostnames: localhost
> sql_database: mail
> sql_select: select password from accountuser where username = '%u' and
> domain_name = '%r'
>
> You will also need cyrus-sasl crypt/md5 password patch (there are
> couple of
> them floating around), because by default it doesn't support encrypted
> passwords.
>
> If you have more questions about Cyrus SASL configuration we should
> probably
> take this of the list as it is not related to Horde.

I think many Horde users need to know the Cyrus part of correct
configuration for cyrsql driver.

> Precisely because all of these reasons I don't use web-cyradm at all
> anymore. Horde currently handles user creation and deletion very good for
> me. The only thing that I'm missing and want to have in the GUI is
> aliased
> emails. E.g. user1 at example.com -> user2 at example.com.

I found another problem. Then I try to delete user from Horde I get errors:

There was a problem removing "user at example.com" from the system: The
following applications encountered errors removing user data: nag, mnemo

HORDE [error] [horde] Permission Denied [pid 24507 on line 452 of
"/usr/local/horde/lib/Horde/Auth.php"]
HORDE [error] [horde] Permission Denied [pid 24507 on line 452 of
"/usr/local/horde/lib/Horde/Auth.php"]

Users objects from nag, mnemo not deleted. No meter what version of
cyrsql.php I used original or patched.

--
Regards, Aleksey