[horde] Problems with turba csv import

Ralf Hornik Mailings ralf at best.homeunix.org
Fri Jun 27 09:02:38 UTC 2008

Hi list,

when I try to import a CSV file into turba (may be previously exported
from turba itself), I can select the file to import but when I click
to continue I get a white page (with no loading) and nothing more
happens.

Not any logfile tells me that anything went wrong. Only the access log
shows that I accessed at least data.php.

Do I miss some modules, or whats going wrong here?

I use Turba version 2.1.7 from Ubuntu hardy. Browser is IE7

Any Ideas?
Best regards

Ralf
   --