[horde] Sessions from tmp dir is not deleted

Arminas g.arminas at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 12:33:39 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've already posted such email to this list, but I guess I was not
able to explain, what is wrong. So, correct me if I'm wrong, but when
user logs out correctly (by clicking Log Out icon), his session file
should be deleted from tmp directory?

Only way the session file stays in tmp dir is if user closes his
Internet exploring program, i guess.

But on mine server, session files stays in both cases. Yes, php
garbage collector works nice, but it is useless if I set the probably
to "shoot" the old session files to 1 / 50 or  bigger. Your
temp-cleanup.cron script works good also.

But what should I do, to force horde to kill session files in tmp
directory after user logs out normally.

I'm using PHP based session handler btw.

Thanks for reading, hope someone will be able to help me,
Arminas