[horde] IMP 4.2 possilbe bug in message count in folder summary?

Ralf Hornik Mailings ralf at best.homeunix.org
Tue Jul 1 09:04:36 UTC 2008

Hi list,

since I upgraded to horde 3.2.1 a miss the possibility to show only
the count of new messages in a folder on the sidemenu.
As I remember, this can be set by setting this behaviour in the folder
summary preferences. Thats what I have done in past and now again.

But now, when I check all folders for new mail, folders consisting no
new mails show no counts at all, but folders consisting new mails show
new mail and the count of all mails.

Has something been removed regarding this feature, or could this be a bug?
Regards

Ralf