[horde] Default domain when users aren't local

Elliot Anders elliot at marlboro.edu
Sun Jul 6 15:11:55 UTC 2008

Hi all,
I'm about to deploy Webmail 1.1, but have one annoying bug which
manifests in multiple applications.

Is there any way to setup default email addresses for internal
notifications?   Both Kronolith and Ingo seem to want to use the
username when sending messages via the notification system or when
setting up a vacation message.

There is a place to set these per user for each application, but I'd
like to default to sane addresses.  Currently when I setup a vacation
message it is set to ignore messages from username not username at domain.com
   and same for notifications.  This means I have all sorts of errors
on delivery because username at localhost doesn't exist.

Thanks,
-Elliot