[horde] sql greylisting with some horde app postfix-policyd

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Wed Jul 9 14:11:21 UTC 2008

Chuck Hagenbuch schrieb:
> Quoting Robert Schetterer <robert at schetterer.org>:
>
>> http://packages.ubuntu.com/hardy/postfix-policyd
>>
>> is a policy server with sql database
>> there is an option to opt out of greylisting for users in sql
>> at the database, this is also
>> in one squirrelmail plugin
>> is there something equal in some horde app
>> or has someone done it allready?
>
> http://cvs.horde.org/ingo/scripts/ingo-postfix-policyd
>
> -chuck

Hi Chuck, this is a nice feature but has no relation to
my question cause
ingo-postfix-policyd is an independed spawn script

postfix-policyd holds its config in mysql
and has tons of setup parameters, but the only one i like to select from
horde is opt out greylisting (like in th squirrelmail spamasassin sql
modul), white/blacklist table og greylist edit would be nice too, but i
dont need this urgently, as well i dont need any of the other parameters
needed configuarable by users

ingo-postfix-policyd is nice helping block senders on postfix smtp level
but it doesnt really fit if you use sieve with ingo
cause it results in creating sieve rules too and a somekind merged
filter gui in my case ( so maybe this is my fault), perhaps this should
be configurable splitted filters in the gui in future

--
Best Regards

MfG Robert Schetterer

Germany/Munich/Bavaria