[horde] groups, members and vacations

Tom Plancon tplancon at bkaarchs.com
Fri Jul 11 20:45:42 UTC 2008

Hello All,

I'm working with horde-webmail-1.1.1 on a CentOS 5 system with a
postgresql backend. I want to propose Horde as a groupware solution to
my office and I'm trying to get everything I think they would want up
and running. I think I'm 90% there, but there are a couple of things I
can't get past.

1. Group members: I can create groups but when I tried to add members to
a group I see a "DB Error: no such  > field" in the interface. I've
checked horde.log. he only error I've seen that I thought might relate was:
    "Jul 02 15:31:36 HORDE [error] [horde] DB Error: no such field:  >
SELECT lock_id, lock_owner, lock_scope, lock_principal,  >
lock_origin_timestamp, lock_update_timestamp, lock_expiry_timestamp,  >
lock_type FROM horde_locks WHERE lock_expiry_timestamp >= 1215027096  >
AND lock_principal = '/kronolith/tplancon/tplancon.ics' AND  >
lock_scope = 'webdav' [nativecode=ERROR:  column "lock_owner" does  >
not exist]"

I added the "lock_owner" field and I haven't seen that error since, nor
any other errors in horde.log when I'm performing a group-member add. In
the posrgesql pg_log file I see "ERROR:  column "1" does not exist".

2. Ingo - vacation: Ingo is installed, I see it in the list of Horde
components, Filters (Ingo) H3 (1.2). I can define and save filter rules,
I see Whitelist and Blacklist, but nothing is available to set a
vacation or away message. I've checked the .conf file and see vacation,
forward etc. are enabled. Again no notice or error in horde log but when
setting up the Ingo tables in Postgres I see in pg_log:
"ingo_rules_pkey" for table "ingo_rules"
"ingo_forwards_pkey" for table "ingo_forwards"
"ingo_vacations_pkey" for table "ingo_vacations"
"ingo_spam_pkey" for table "ingo_spam"
"ingo_shares_pkey" for table "ingo_shares"
ERROR:  relation "ingo_rules_seq" does not exist
Could that be the issue? What is the sequence I need to create?

Sorry for the long post, and I have asked about the group issue before.
I really want to get this up and running. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
--
Thomas E. Plancon
CAD/IS Manager

B K A Architects, Inc.