[horde] Alarms and the Notification System

AJ aj at mindcrash.com
Sat Jul 12 09:34:31 UTC 2008

Good morning,
   I am looking to set up a system wide notification within the Horde
system.  I have done this via the Alarm system.  I have create an
alarm without an end dat and it seems to do what I want.  It displays
a little inline notification for each app.  The issue I am having is,
I do not want this displayed on the login page.  I just want the
notification for authenticated users.  Is there a way to remove it
from the login page?

Thanks.
AJ