[horde] Framework: install-packages.php -d doesn't work

Gerard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Tue Aug 5 09:24:58 UTC 2008

Chuck Hagenbuch a écrit :
> Quoting Gerard Breiner <gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr>:
>
>>> I try the command "install-packages.php  -d  ./mypeardir but the
>>> install failed because "Unknown channel "pear.horde.org".
>>> If I run "install-packages.php" without options it works.
>
>> I try the command : pear channel-discover pear.horde.org I get the
>> answer : Channel "pear.horde.org" is already initialized.
>
> You need to run pear c-d with the same -d options. Look at the script
> to see what it sets.
>
> -chuck
Thanks for your answer chuck
As a matter of fact I already have a horde installed  in  /www/horde and
a pear in /usr/share/pear. It is the horde in production. I would like
to install  a second horde on the same server  for the tests. The horde
I have is 3.2.1. cvs  Framework_3 . Is it possible to this ?

Thanks in advance

Gerard

--
Université Paris-Sud 11