[horde] Browser requirements

Elliot Anders elliot at marlboro.edu
Wed Aug 6 18:14:35 UTC 2008

Other than these, which are very non-specific:

http://www.horde.org/imp/about/

is there somewhere that states what browsers are actually compatible
with Horde/imp?

We upgraded to Webmail 1.1.1 and it seems we have no end of users who
can't do one thing or another (often it's something to do with
composing a message.)  So far every time having them upgrade to the
latest version of their browser has fixed things, but we're getting
bad press making people upgrade when they're on dial-up or in
countries on the other side of the world.

It seems most of the problems are somewhat JavaScript related, but
again, without knowing the compatible browsers it's hard to tell.

Thanks,
-Elliot